Monday 28 February 2011

It all Started with that Ink itch...

A new day has dawned! I have decided to start my Blog about my passion and curiosity i have about all Tattoos and Body Modification.I like most people have that desire to change or enhance parts of your body for a desired effect! For somes its fake breasts, for me its skin art! I hope to find the reasons behind the art and find some fantastic interpretations of peoples life stories etched onto their skin...

I'll start with my first tattoo, its a love/hate relationship.
As Typical 16 year old, peer pressure from friends , picked the first piece of flash i thought was 'cool'. A small piece of tribal on my lower back. Now 7 years on its a mistake i will permanently be reminded of. My purpose of this blog is to document my tattoos as they progress and find the strange and wonderful body art that anybody strives to show off. 


This tattoo is my 3rd..the second being a very small and very untidy star on my foot, not very impressive either.
  A Close up of my New tattoo

I have a love for Neo-traditional Tattoos. I would describe them as old school tattoos with a new twist.
if you have any tattoo and would like to show it off don't hesitate to email me with a genuine photo with a brief description :)
love kiz x

1 comment:

  1. I'd never considered having a tattoo until I was 25 and thought what the hell, I want one so I'll get one. I love it and got a second one on my foot. I can't believe how addictive it is! I look forward to seeing what you get next.

    ReplyDelete