Tuesday 1 March 2011

Download Vs Sonishpere...

Festival season is drawing near and im extremely undecided as to which festival to go to?
Bearing in mind this will be my first ever one! 
I have always been put off by going because im not a happy camper. Not that im high maintenance or anything but i gotta wash and that is a deal breaker!

 So im compromising with my fella and we have decided to take a campervan ! Rolling in style ... Our own loo, telly, bed, everything and the kitchen sink! 
Soo where to go? 
Each festival is equal in quality acts and if i could create my dream line up i would merge alot of the bands. At £200 roughly for a weekend ticket its impossible to do both which makes me very sad.
As Download has a bigger venue and operates more stages, the number of acts on the bill is significantly higher than Sonisphere but does quantity equal quality? 

Download has most of my very favorite bands, Avenged Sevenfold, Bring Me the Horizon, All That Remains. they bring some serious choice! Most of them i have seen a few times already but i know how great they are and could almost watch them live every night. 
The only let down for me is the headliners , Def Leppard , System of a down and Linkin Park.
Sonisphere on the other hand has Bagged the Big 4! Metallica , Slayer , Megadeth and Anthrax! Metallica alone is a big draw for me! Other Amazing bands In Flames, Parkway Drive and Slipknot also on the bill! Urghhh decisions, decisions!!
Are you going ROCK to any this year?
love kiz x

No comments:

Post a Comment