Thursday 3 March 2011

Transformation Day...

I had originally booked a lazy day off from work today as i have been running the salon for the last few weeks so the boss could have a well deserved holiday... but as usual i ended up doing my friends hairs! I had mega fun doing a fab transformation on my friend Melissa.
I took her from dark brown to Ultra Bright Red!




Red is definitely the hottest colour this spring! We Took inspiration from the Superstar that is Rihanna and the Dazzling Florence Welch.









Here is a few snaps of my friend Melissa Pre And Post Makeover ...

Redheads definatly have more fun, do you agree? hehe! xx

3 comments:

  1. Still can't believe it went this red! Looks even nicer when she's curled it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. red is huge trend, i love it!

    http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete