Saturday 5 March 2011

Toxic Nature...



I am a huge fan of alternative makeup brand Ilamasqua! Each Collection that has been unveiled has been even better than its predecessor and TOXIC NATURE is no different! I am in awe of the extraordinary, eccentric artwork and imagery that just makes u simply say WOW! 

 I have my beady eye on one or two items...Im craving a new bright nail polish and 'Gamma' described as Neon Orange fits the bill ! 
I Also think ill purchase the Precision in 'Glister'. I am a huge fan of the precision inks! The one thing i couldnt live without in my makeup bag is my 'Abyss' eyeliner!! It doesnt even budge! Even after a heavy night out i coud still happily go another day with my eyeliner exactly the way it was when i applied it! No smudging at all!  
Im am curious to see what 'Glister' swatches like...its described as a 'nude coloured alternative to classic liner' . 
I Cant wait to give it a go! 
This collection is due out online March 10th and 17th instores.
love kiz x

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what unique ads! I'll be sure to check out this collection, thanks for sharing. Cool blog x

    ReplyDelete